Hello everyone, so I have been tagged by the lovely Denise Lyra to do the Falling Into Autumn Tag! Autumn is one of the best times of the year – the nights drawn in, Bonfire night and Halloween are not far away and let’s not forget the cosy socks and jumpers that we can finally whip out! I have been looking forward to doing this for so long and I am very sorry that it’s a bit delayed!
So here are the rules:
- Include the blog links of the tag creators (Lilian and Denise).
- Thank the last person who tagged you and link their blogs in your post.
- Be thoughtful and creative when you answer these questions.
- After answering the questions, pass the tag onto at least five more bloggers to spread the autumn joy!
1. What is your go-to fall color?
I usually like purple, maroon and berry colours they look so pretty on everyone!
2. When you think of fall, what song comes to mind?
When I think of fall I think of Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran for obvious reasons haha! It also happens to be one of my favourite songs.
3. During the fall, which trend to do you lean towards more, smoky eye or dark lip?
Always always a dark lip! If I opt for a dark lip I usually go for brown/golden eye shadow shades which are also perfect for Autumn 🙂
4. Do you change up your skincare routine when fall comes in?
Yes definitely I think everybody should to be honest. Even though I have oily skin so my skin doesnt really dry out but it still needs some extra TLC during the colder months. I always tend to break out when the seasons change!
5. What’s your favourite thing about fall?
Chunky knit jumpers, ankle boots, bonfire night and cosy nights in 🙂
6. Would you rather go out for a walk or stay inside the house during fall?
Some days if I am really cold I would prefer a cosy night in but it is also night to go out for a walk in the crisp air 🙂
Here are the 5 bloggers I’m nominating to do this tag:
- Etre Tendance
- Sophie’s Beauty On A Budget
- Holly’s Beauty Thoughts
- Beauty Bye Lyse
- Beauty By Patricia Lugo
Please make sure to check out these lovely ladies, thank you 🙂