Thanks to the lovely My Sweet Sugar Plum I have been nominated again for an award! Thank you so much it is so kind of you, I still can’t believe how lovely a supportive all of you are 🙂
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. . .
- Write a post to show your award. Attach the award to the post. . .
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. . .
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. . .
- Select 10 other blogs you want to give the award to. . .
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created. . .
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
Many of you will know this but I shall tell you that don’t know. For years my friend lucy has wanted me to start a blog because I have always been good with advice and tips around beauty and life but I never had the confidence to get it started but after a lot of pestering I plucked up the courage to start my own blog and here I am 3 months later, I am so glad I listened!
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
- Be yourself and Post what YOU want to post.
- Show your followers a bit of appreciation, like replying to comments, remembering to say thank you or if you don’t have anything to say just simply like their comment, it takes two seconds.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time to post this week or haven’t posted for a number of weeks, sometimes we can help that life gets in the way and most people will understand that, enjoy yourself and don’t take your blog too seriously.
- Baking Beauty Blogger
- Honestly Ombre
- Perks Of Being Lou
- Follow Me Too
- Tazzie Dee
- What’s On The Lo
- Gold Cress
- Beauty With Glynnis
- Sophie’s Beauty On A Budget
Make sure to check out these lovely ladies’ blogs as I enjoy them and I am sure you will too 🙂