Hello everyone! I know this is super duper late but April has just flown by hasn’t it? I can’t believe we are nearly at the end of the month!
I didn’t have many favourites in March as I have been sticking to products that I already love but I have found some really good buys!
The first one is the Baby Lips in electro by Maybelline. I have been absolutely loving this at the moment, it is a lovely colour for spring and it is also build-able. You can be subtle or out there which is what I love. I tend to use this on days where I want a break from matte lipsticks which you know dry the life out of your lips but still what a bit of colour to brighten up my make-up. This lip tint is long lasting depending on how much you eat and drink and also so moisturising which is perfect for this time of year!
Next up is the Make-up Revolution Salvation Palette (Girls On Film). I have been using this nearly every day. There are a mixture between matte and shimmer shades which leaves you many make-up looks to play with! Each shade is very pigmented and last for most of the day, they also blend so well. My favourites that I have been reaching for are One in a Million, Smile Wider, So Bright, Heads Turning and Lights Flashing.
Another one of my favourites is white eye liner by Laval, at the moment I have been loving lining my water line and the corner of my eyes with white eye liner I find it makes my eyes pop out more look less tired and it leaves me with a more fresh look. This eyeliner usuaully lasts for a couple of hours but then needs topping up that’s not just this eyeliner though most eyeliners do not stay on, my eyes they are too watery!
I don’t usually post about perfumes because I am forever changing what I like and I am so fussy when it comes to new scents. The Beckham Signature for her was actually purchased by my lovely boyfriend although he did get the wrong one and picked this one up! I find the scent to be very fresh with a hint of floral, I don’t usually like floral fragrances but this one smells so pretty and subtle, it is the perfect day time perfume which I would say lasts on me for 5-6 hours.
I know what you are thinking- another conditioner? I think I have an obsession with trying out new conditioners once one runs out I never stick with the same one. This time I have been loving Elvive Nourish & Shimmer by Loreal Paris. I actually saw this on offer at Tesco and seeing as I don’t usually use conditioner for my highlighted hair I was interested in giving it ago. The conditioner smells so lovely! Kind of like honey but not sickly sweet. In the conditioner itself it has these gold glittery bits which I found pretty cool! I usually use this inbetween using my toning conditioner and I find it keeps my brassiness at bay and my colour looking fresh, aswell as hydrating my hair leaving it smooth and easily manageable.
Well that’s all my favourites for last month, sorry again that is was so late but I hope my post was worth the wait!
Thank you for reading
Hello everyone! I thought I would create a new tag called the positivity tag. I know many people struggle with self confidence so I thought it would be a good idea to spread the love and build ourselves up! I hope everyone enjoys this tag and stays positive 🙂
- Mention the creator of this tag.
- Mention and thank the person who tagged you.
- Tag at least 5 other bloggers.
- Mention one nice thing about each blogger that you have tagged.
- For this tag please do not change the questions 🙂
- Don’t forget to let those you have tagged know that you have tagged them!
- What is the best feature that you like about yourself?
- Name one thing that you feel you have achieved in the past 5 years?
- What are your goals for the next 5 years?
- Have you made someone smile in the past week?
- What is the most selfless thing that you have done for someone?
- What is the best thing about your personality?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What is the one thing that you feel you are good at?
- What are you most grateful for in your life?
- Recall one situation that you have learnt from –
I choose to tag:
I have been following Five Zero since I start blogging and it is one of my favourite blogs to read, keep up the good work!
Yet another good blog to follow, she is such a sweet down to earth woman who puts a lot of time and effort into her blogs!
Darly Darly is a very beautiful woman with a great blog, I have also been following her for a long time!
Valerie is such a sweet kind woman who always comments lovely things on my posts and it always make my day 🙂
Sophie’s blog is another one of my favourites to follow, she is very down to earth and always gives her honest opinion.
Thanks to the lovely My Sweet Sugar Plum I have been nominated again for an award! Thank you so much it is so kind of you, I still can’t believe how lovely a supportive all of you are 🙂
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. . .
- Write a post to show your award. Attach the award to the post. . .
- Give a brief story of how your blog started. . .
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. . .
- Select 10 other blogs you want to give the award to. . .
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created. . .
HOW MY BLOG STARTED
Many of you will know this but I shall tell you that don’t know. For years my friend lucy has wanted me to start a blog because I have always been good with advice and tips around beauty and life but I never had the confidence to get it started but after a lot of pestering I plucked up the courage to start my own blog and here I am 3 months later, I am so glad I listened!
ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS
- Be yourself and Post what YOU want to post.
- Show your followers a bit of appreciation, like replying to comments, remembering to say thank you or if you don’t have anything to say just simply like their comment, it takes two seconds.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have time to post this week or haven’t posted for a number of weeks, sometimes we can help that life gets in the way and most people will understand that, enjoy yourself and don’t take your blog too seriously.
Make sure to check out these lovely ladies’ blogs as I enjoy them and I am sure you will too 🙂
Welcome to my beauty blog where you will find tips, tricks and honest reviews on all things beauty!I have wanted to start a blog for a long time now and I have grown the confidence to finally put myself out there. From bad hair days to spots, it can be tough being a girl and I hope my blog is helpful in some way to you, us women have got to look out for one another right?
Thanks for stopping by